- Classification: Chemical Auxiliary Agent
- CAS No.: 1310-73-2
- Other Names: Sodium Hydroxide
- MF: NaOH
- EINECS No.: 215-185-5
- Purity: 96%,99%,etc
- Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
- Type: manufacture of paper pulp,rayon,alumina,soap,glycerol,etc
- Usage: Paper Chemicals, Plastic Auxiliary Agents, Surfactants, Other
- Brand Name: ZL
- Model Number: Caustic soda pearl/flakes/solid
- color: white
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Packing: 25kg plastic bags|
|Delivery Detail:||15days after receive advance payment|
Type: Flakes, pearls, solid
High quality,low price
Caustic Soda pearl 96% or 99% /solid 99% /flake 96% or 99%
(SODIUM HYDROXIDE/SOUDE CAUSTIQUE)
Molecular Formula: NaOH
CAS No.: 1310-73-2
Type: Caustic soda Flakes, pearls, solid
Purity 96% or 99%
Molecular weight: 40.00
Main application: It is a basic chemical raw material, widely used for rayon with mucilage method, synthetic fiber, inter-mediate of dyestuff, regeneration of rubber, bleaching of textiles, paper -making, soap-making, refinery of petroleum and grease, aluminum oxide extracting, pharmaceutical and plastic industry etc.
White flakes pearls; Solid. Colorless non-transparent solid, freely deliquescent
1. Used as the most common paint stripper on wooden objects.
2. Used in conjunction with zinc for creation of the famous "Gold pennies" experiment.
3. Used in the refining of alumina containing ore (bauxite) to produce alumina (aluminum oxide) which is the raw material used to produce aluminum metal via the smelting process.
4. Used in soap making (cold process soap, saponification).
5. Food uses of sodium hydroxide include washing or chemical peeling of fruits and vegetables
6. Used in the home as a drain cleaning agent for clearing clogged drains.
7. Used as a cleaner in breweries, where it is simply called "caustic".
Flakes/Solid: In 25kg pp woven Bags . 20MT/20'FCL
Pearls: In 25kg pp woven Bags. 25MT/20'FCL
|Caustic Soda||Flakes 96%||Flakes 99%||Solid 99%||Pearls 96%||Pearls 99%|
|NaOH||96.68% Min||99.28% Min||99.30% Min||96.60% Min||99.35% Min|
|Na2CO3||1.2% Max||0.5% Max||0.5% Max||1.5% Max||0.5% Max|
|NaCl||2.5% Max||0.03% Max||0.03% Max||2.1% Max||0.03% Max|
|Fe2O3||0.008 Max||0.005 Max||0.005% Max||0.009% Max||0.005% Max|
If you are insterested in our caustic soda, please feel free to contact me as below contact emails ,I will offer you prices soon .